Track Crop Health
Customers who use Green Brain to understand crop variability are prepared to adapt effectively as each season's variability unfolds
Get a Green Brain
To Visualise Crop Variability
Green Brain’s imagery platform was borne from a project that automated vineyard identification and mapping, across all of Australia.
- Green Brain's inbuilt algorithms continue to predict crop boundaries automatically, so you won't need to draw them again.
- Multispectral high resolution satellite imagery gives Green Brain compelling clues about Plant Cell Density (PCD & NDVI).
- High-resolution imagery with detail as fine as 50cm/pixel from world-class satellite providers
World-Class Satellite Images
Multispectral high resolution satellite imagery gives Green Brain compelling clues about Plant Cell Density (PCD & NDVI) when analysed at the pixel level.
- Satellites capture images with 3 times wider colour spectrum than the human eye.
- High-resolution imagery with detail as fine as 50cm/pixel are semantically segmented.
- Maxar Technologies' extensive satellite image library is updated on a regular basis.
- Green Brain continuously improves classification of vineyards, crop condition, and more.
- Benefit from improved mapping speed and accuracy, with limitless terrain potential.
- Confidence levels can be quantified, improving reliability and accountability.
- No software to install, and no training required to get actionable insights.
- Login to a simple, elegant dashboard using your favourite browser.
- Green Brain runs in all popular web browsers, on virtually any device.